Impress your guest with fantastic birthday party entertainment, including balloon art that intertwines multiple balloons twisted into loveable balloon animals, little ones laughing out loud at quick-witted comedy, and family participating in balloon entertainment.
Let’s Talk About Your Upcoming Birthday Party Today
Contact Dale (708) 744-0234
Here’s the answer you’ve been looking for…
• A veteran balloon artist who specializes in 1st birthday parties since 1988
• Planning help to get the best entertainment value.
• A memorable experience for you and your guest
Let’s make your child’s 1st birthday party entertainment for all the kids, keep them occupied, and reduce your stress.
Make your child’s first birthday party memorable to your guests.
Dale’s balloon art will impress the adults as they laugh at the silly slapstick, jokes, and improvisation humor suitable for the entire family.
Skip the reading–Watch the video.
WHAT ARE PARENTS SAYING?
Only the Best for your child’s party.
“Dale is very professional from the first telephone contact; He helped us determine timelines and entertainment requirements. Dale was a fabulous addition to our son’s 1st birthday party! He kept the guests entertained, and the balloons are amazing!” – Lindsay Oneal.
A quick overview of what you get:
A Veteran Entertainer: Ensures that no unexpected pop will deflate the fun.
Planning Assistance: You will get planning help with your entertainment needs ensuring your requirements are met, allowing praise to bestow on you for creating a great party atmosphere
Payment: You can pay by cash or check (as long as they don’t bounce – that’s my check request).
A Contract: Avoid mistakes or forgetting something. Nothing is left to chance.
Deposit: Events under two hours require no deposit.
Questions you may have?
- How much for a birthday party? Price is based on time and the number of guests/children attending the party. Please provide the time, date, number of guests/children, and location when requesting a quote. We will promptly check availability and provide you with a quote for entertainment that suits your party’s requirements.
- How far do you travel? Private events, 25-50 mile radius for Orland Hills, IL, and corporate events, entire USA.
- Is a deposit required? I deal in good faith; you can pay me on the event day.
- What payment options do you accept? Cash, Personal/Business Check, Zelle, and Credit Card
- How many balloon figures can you make in an hour? We use a basic formula, 15 to 18 kids an hour or three minutes of interaction time. Interaction time includes inflating the balloon, interacting with the audience, and the process of choosing a balloon figure or color. When you factor these considerations into a balloon build, spending three minutes per child with fifteen children is a solid 45 minutes. Thus we recommend 15 to 18 kids an hour. This formula ensures that we have the appropriate time allotted for your event.
- How much space do you need? I’m self-contained and only need a two-foot by two-foot area—no tables required.
- Will I get a contract? Yes. We email a contract to verify the correct date, time, and address.